- Posts: 9
- Joined: 22 Aug 2017, 23:57
When the Power,Bios,Ec are OK, the RSMRST# will go Hi. In the other word,this pin go Low only when the systemreset.If BIOSdata is error,RSMRST# wonâ€™t go HI.
When SIO(EC) get +V_RTC
thecrystal will work.
1. RTC have to be oscillating(32.768KHz).
2. RTCRST# have to be high.
3. RSMRST# have to be inactive (high).
4. PWRBTN# have a trigger.
5. LOW_BAT# have to be inactive (high).
If this 5 present, then EC will recieve SLP_S3# / SLP_S5 from ICH/PCH, in the old ICH or some deferent circuirity SLP_S3 and SLP_S5 will generate directly from ICH,or both EC and PCH having this signal also.
When All+V?S/+V? powers are ready, PWR_GOOD will tie to high to turn on CPU powers(+VCCP and +VCC_CORE).
[ Post made via Android ]
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 29 Dec 2017, 08:19
- Maze Runner
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 17 Feb 2017, 15:50